Options   View topic - Ultra Pheromones. Cologne With Pheromones: can You Afford

Board index  >  Pheromones That Attract Men  >  Cologne Buy

Post a reply
Ultra Pheromones. Cologne With Pheromones: can You Afford

Ultra Pheromones. Cologne With Pheromones: can You Afford
by david » Tue Oct 04, 2016 1:08 pm

Ultra Pheromones - Cologne With Pheromones: can You Afford to Pass It Up?

What is pheromone cologne? Pheromones are natural chemical signals found in humans. Pheromones control all social behaviors including sex. Men and women naturally produce these chemicals; however certain individuals lack an abundance of pheromones. Now they can gain back an edge by purchasing cologne packed with pheromones that will boost your inventory and make you much more attractive and interesting to the opposite sex.

How Do Pheromones Work?

Pheromones are often referred to as the "icebreaker." Why? Human pheromones when placed in cologne increase your chattiness and friendliness, as well as increasing sexual attractiveness. Talk about an outstanding icebreaker without saying a single word.

The alpha isomer of androstenol creates a friendly impression, which makes the wearer seem less intimidating and more approachable. Androstenol also creates an aura of youth and health, which can help to create a youthful perception for older people. The primary reported response to androstenol or androstenone containing products has been an increase in chattiness and friendliness from both sexes. We do hope that you find the information here something worth recommending others to read and think about once you complete reading all there is about Pheromones.

Take It from Me!

I doubted the powerful impact pheromones would have on a human. I saw it as another scam to make a quick buck. But my curiosity would not die out, and some research eventually led me to discover that pheromones are scientifically proven, tested, and recommended by some of the leading experts in the field of science. Wow! It is only if you find some usage for the matter described here on Pheromones that we will feel the efforts put in writing on Pheromones fruitful. So make good usage of it!

Much of Life is Governed by What We Cannot See

Viruses are microscopic, as are chemicals that can get rid of the virus. The microscopic universe has more to do with how we behave and feel than we would like to usually believe. We like to think that we are independent creatures with free will.

Pure Androstenone Pheromone - Mixing Salsa and Pheromones

Pheromones in Other Animals Were Discovered in the 1970S

These pheromones were used in insecticide traps to lure males of the species hoping for a good time to their deaths. It was not until 1986, in Philadelphia, that two scientists, Dr Winnifred Cutler and Dr. George Preti were able to discover human pheromones and sexual attraction in the opposite sex that they can trigger. All of us unconsciously put these pheromones in the air when we are healthy or on the make. Human pheromones, and sexual attraction, lure mates together. It is always better to have compositions with as little corrections in it as possible. This is why we have written this composition on Pheromones with no corrections for the reader to be more interested in reading it.

Bald is Beautiful

Human pheromones and sexual attraction bring big business. You can buy human pheromones to add to your favorite perfume or cologne in order to help encourage a prospective mate. It is also thought that bald men emit more human pheromones and sexual attraction than hair covered men. That is an urban myth and has not been scientifically proven. However, would you turn down a date with Sean Connery? I do not think so.

2006 study in Karolinska Institute in Sweden revealed that homosexuals respond differently than heterosexuals when exposed to the same human pheromones. Sexual attraction for lesbians for other women was aroused in their brain wave patterns and the same for gay men, who were attracted to mens pheromones. The presentation of an article on Pheromones plays an important role in getting the reader interested in reading it. This is the reason for this presentation, which has gotten you interested in reading it!

Love is the Drug

When a creature is ready for mating, they send out a lot of signals seen and unseen. One of the most effective way of advertising your availability is through scent. Usually this is put out through the creatures urine, glands or even sweat. But what is the chemical message the potential mates are looking for? Pheromones. They are tiny scent cells that trigger the sexual parts of the smellers brain. Human pheromones and sexual attraction are always one right after another.

Technically speaking, a pheromone is an odorous chemical produced by an animal that affects the behavior of another animal. Some of the many behaviors affected by animal pheromones include, attracting or finding a mate, reproduction cycles, marking territory, warning of danger, and showing the way to food. Because pheromones can be influential on other living being they are probably one of the most ancient forms of communication.

Not unlike the hormones we produce in our own body that act as chemical messengers from one cell to another, pheromones work outside the body to send messages to other animals. From microorganisms to insects to mammals, almost all animals seem to have the ability to produce and detect these chemical messengers. In mammals, detection of pheromones is the job of the vomeronasal organ, which is two small tubes behind the nostril. Using the intuition I had on Pheromones, I thought that writing this article would indeed be worth the trouble. Most of the relevant information on Pheromones has been included here.

Though not proven highly effective at alluring the opposite sex as some products claim, experiments have shown that pheromones do affect human behavior as well. There is evidence that females may synchronize their menstrual cycles based on the presence of pheromones in other females' sweat. It has also been shown that female humans react to the continual presence of a male by an increase in fertile cycles, higher levels of estrogen and delayed menopause. This suggests that women react to maxim pheromones. An idle brain, is a devil's workshop they say. Using this ideology in mind, we ventured to write on Pheromones, so that something productive would be achieved of our minds.

No Kidding. We all have our very own Special SEXY Scent. You've heard me say this before...In case you forgot, here it is again... "We give off a special aroma from the day we are born and this is our very own essesence, our personal pheromones. It is our own Custom Perfume Ingredient. During Sex this fragrance is highlighted! And that is truly the beginning of SEX AND SCENT." Pheromones is the substance of this composition. Without Pheromones, there would not have been much to write and think about over here! :D.

About the Author: Parfumeur Alex Max of Alex Max New York LLC and Alex Max Beverly Hills

Creating Custom Parfum for Ellegant People, Pets and Companies with Custom Labels. In addition to what we had mentioned in the previous paragraph, much more has to be said about Pheromones. If space permits, we will state everything about it.

Are You Repelled by a Person for No Reason

It may be that their Pheromones just don't mix with yours. You not only smell the sexuality of another person, you sence a Pheromone Attraction coming from their Skin, Body and Mind. This is a systematic presentation on the uses and history of Pheromones. Use it to understand more about Pheromones and it's functioning.

When I First Created NAUGHTY NIGHTS PARFUM, I Was Dripping in Female Pheromones

The Attraction was incredible. I get my share of "Hello, how are you?" But this was truly an interesting Experience. Guys at the Gym, Cabbies, Executives on the Elevator and so on... They all had a Very Special Smile on their faces. I had to move fast...I had forgotten the Female Pheromones. When I returned to my office, a few Lawyers in the Building wanted to linger and talk. What is going on? Lawyers never have time to talk! And when I'm at my office, neither do I. But when I entered the room I realized...oooohhh Lalala...it's those Female Pheromones. A substantial amount of the words here are all inter-connected to and about Pheromones. Understand them to get an overall understanding on Pheromones. :shock:

Your scent when mixed with the right perfume ingredients can be dynamite in the bedroom and cause an incredible attraction wherever you go. Why... Because Scent Really does log onto Memory. Remember your Mom's special Scent? It might have been a perfume or her style of cooking. When you remember does it bring a smile to your face. Well, when he or she remembers your special scent, guess what happens? I gave out samples of Naughty Nights Parfum to my friends, and the reports were Incredible. To read more about Naughty Nights and Sweet Smell of Sexsuccess, Log on to www.alexmax.com and click on Pheromones. Once you are through reading what is written here on Pheromones, have you considered recollecting what has been written and writing them down? This way, you are bound to have a better understanding on Pheromones. :)

Pheromones are incredibly powerful things, and not many people know that there are human pheromones involved in sexual attraction. That is right there are actually human pheromones to attract the opposite sex, meaning that there are certain pheromones that are already in your body which are able to make the opposite sex attracted to you.

Human pheromones are truly fascinating because it is not so much an overly powerful or even noticeable smell, but rather pheromones are basically subconsciously taken in. Although we cannot necessarily smell them enough to realize what we are smelling, we are instantly attracted to members of the opposite smell when they are emitting their actual pheromones. Aiming high is our motto when writing about any topic. In this way, we tend to add whatever matter there is about Pheromones, rather than drop any topic.

The end of these studies, members of the opposite sex were told to smell the clothing that was worn by the opposite sex, and for the majority of the time, the comments were incredibly positive. Therefore, although we all tend to use some sort of perfume, cologne, body spray, and so on, it is actually our own personal pheromones that sexually attract people to us. :o.

For men, the same type of rule applies, only it is considered that when they are sweating -- such as after a long workout -- when they have the most human pheromones that are coming off of them, and thus when women react the most attracted to them.

However, it is not all that often when others can actually smell our pheromones, because we are covering that smell up constantly with other materialized odors and sprays. However, there are exceptions to the rule. For instance, when women are menstruating, it is said that their body gives off stronger pheromones that attract men more than any other time of the month.

There are actually several different human pheromones involved in sexual attraction and one of these is simply a person's body odor. This does not mean that it has to smell bad, but studies have been done where the participants wore clothes with no perfume, deodorant, or any other manufactured smell put on. We are satisfied with this end product on Pheromones. It was really worth the hard work and effort in writing so much on Pheromones.

Get the Facts and Reviews of the Best Pheromone Colognes At *****

An independent pheromone review and information site. The facts on Pheromones mentioned here have a consequential impact on your understanding on Pheromones. This is because these facts are the basic and important points about Pheromones.

How Pheromones Colognes Work

Pheromones are chemicals produced by animals that affect the behavior of other animals. Pheromones are not just about sex as companies would like you to believe. The first impression is the best impression. We have written this article on Pheromones in such a way that the first impression you get will definitely make you want to read more about it!

Best Pheromones Found In Colognes Much of the excitement about and attracting power of pheromone colognes can be attributed to three pheromones.

Human Pheromones Don't Really Have a Strong Scent

The myth that by applying deodorant, you are covering up your natural pheromones doesn't hold much water. Pheromones are detected through the vomeronasal organ, a in your nasal cavity. Signals are sent to the brain that say "Hey, I think I found a strong mate". At least that's the claim of the pheromone manufactuers.

Androstenol -- Androstenol Comes in Two Types

Alpha isomers and beta isomers. Both the alpha and beta are responsible for increases chattiness and social interaction with women. It can also increase sexual attractiveness as well and it is commonly referred to as an "icebreaker" pheromone. The alpha isomer produces a friendly atmosphere, which makes the user more approachable for women. Androstenol also creates an aura of youth and health, which can help to create a youthful perception for older people. Androstenol also creates an aura of youth and health, which can help to create an impression of reproductive fitness, which is attractive. Not much is known about the beta isomer because of it's limited availability, It seems as though it's primary effect is to enhance the alpha Androstenol, helping to create a vibe of friendliness and comfort. With a quality pheromone cologne, it doesn't take much to get noticed by woman. 2-4 dabs will do the job. We have included the history of Pheromones here so that you will learn more about its history. It is only through it's history can you learn more about Pheromones.