Options   View topic - Anabolic Pheromone

Board index  >  Pheromones That Attract Men  >  Scent Pheromones

Post a reply
Anabolic Pheromone

Anabolic Pheromone
by asia86 » Tue Oct 04, 2016 1:09 pm

Anabolic Pheromone - Pheromones Throughout History

Many researchers have questioned whether or not human pheromones or the lack thereof could have affected drastic changes in history. Some say yes while others vehemently say no, that humans are not ruled by pheromones alone so their place in history cannot be affected by it. Humans are different than animals and insects that are completely run by pheromone signals that they receive from animals or insects within their own species. :roll:

The past, it was not uncommon for people to go long periods without bathing or cleaning of any sort. Because pheromone signals are enhanced by the amount of sweat on a person's body, it is believed that the more "unclean" a person was, the stronger that their pheromone signal was. Pheromone signals can create bonds between a man and a woman, or a man and his wife, meaning that when the pheromone signals are present at a consistent level, the bond will last. You may be filled with astonishment with the amount of information we have compile here on Pheromones. that was our intention, to astonish you.

However, once people began to bathe on a regular basis, the bond between a man and a woman began to deteriorate. For instance, when the Romans Empire came into being, men and women held their marriage vows above all. But, once the Roman Empire became its strongest, and bathing was encouraged at daily meetings at the conveniently located municipal baths, the divorce rate jumped to a high rate. Many researchers believe that the divorce rate was in direct correlation to the fact that the Romans were bathing on a daily basis and thus were removing their personal pheromone signals. Our objective of this article on Pheromones was to arouse your interest in it. Bring back the acquired knowledge of Pheromones, and compare it with what we have printed here.

Researchers and Scientists Have Hit Yet Another Debate in Regards to Human Pheromones

Some believe that the rise and fall of great nations such as the Roman Empire is a direct result of pheromones or the lack thereof. Others are not so quick to accept this stand because there are other factors that can be tied to the fall of said nations. However, it is known that pheromone signals are what bonds someone to another and if that chemical is nonexistent or diminishes over time, the physiological reactions of others will also decrease. The use of products, whether it is oils or perfumes have become commonly used in order to imitate the body's natural pheromones.

What is Pheromone Cologne?

First off, let's start simpler by explaining what exactly pheromones are: Pheromones are chemical signals first discovered as a sex attractant in insects, which eventually lead to the discovering of pheromones in humans. Pheromones not only control sexual behaviors and attraction, but also every form of social behavior known to man. :o.

Some of the More Popular Pheromones Include Androstenone, Androstenol, and Androsterone

How do pheromones work? Pheromones are detected by a region in the nose called the vomeronasal organ. The organ sends signals to the brain when pheromones are detected, which allow people of the opposite sex to become more attracted and friendly to you. Ignorance is bliss they say. However, do you find this practical when you read so much about Pheromones?

Heard about Pheromone Cologne from an Online Ad

It was tempting. Something that was naturally produced in the body of a human and scientists were replicating and putting inside cologne. Sounded too good to be true, right? That's what I thought. I ignored the ad and found two more months of helpless desires for romance and love. Finally one day I snapped, figured I had nothing to lose, and purchase a bottle of the cologne. Make the best use of life by learning and reading as much as possible. read about things unknown, and more about things known, like about Pheromones. :idea:

My Experience With Pheromone Cologne..

Getting girls has never come easy for me, nor has it for a lot of men. I was tired of being the last leg with my friends. Every night we went out one of them would strike lucky with a girl and usually end up taking her home for the night. But for me, the success was mild. Sure I talked to a few girls and got a few numbers, but they weren't necessary the numbers I wanted. The numbers I wanted from the girls I wanted were constantly turned down. :D.

Savannah Bee | the Beekeeper's Matchbox 2

Men using pheromone cologne have a higher chance to meeting and creating long lasting relationships with woman, because the natural chemicals have an extremely important impact on all social behaviors. Women are more inclined to engage in romantic behaviors such as intimacy and sex. :idea:

Any of the stated situations, it has been argued that a right combination of pheromones can help. Recent researches, have found that different people benefit from different combinations of pheromones. Therefore, this means that is no one particular formula for men and one for women. Everybody is unique and hence need different formulas to get the effects they desire. It is only because that we are rather fluent on the subject of Pheromones that we have ventured on writing something so influential on Pheromones like this! :D.

Some Pheromones have been said that when used can increase sexual attractiveness and enhance certain sexual activities when properly used. A recent study done on some Pheromone Formulas meant for Men to Attract Women, it was found that 70% of the men in the study got attention from women and another 60% got sexual activity. Remember that it is very important to have a disciplined mode of writing when writing. This is because it is difficult to complete something started if there is no discipline in writing especially when writing on Pheromones.

Is been found that women respond to androstenone uniquely and differently and this also tend to vary with times. For instance, it has been found that women have a negative response to androstenone particularly during menstruating or close to those times. Although there was a lot of fluctuation in the writing styles of we independent writers, we have come up with an end product on Pheromones worth reading!

Pheromones when used properly are effective in making others get attracted to you, give you an elevated esteem, bring out the youthfulness in you, and be easy to communicate with others. Pheromones can further facilitate conversations between two people and create an interest and positive feeling. ;)

Pheromones have widely been used by some people in order to get noticed by others, or to have too that magnetic physical presence that makes other people anxious. Some people are attention seekers or need respect particularly from members of the opposite or same sex. Hence, pheromone comes hand in hand in facilitating this human need.

Pheromones have widely been known to influence sexual activity, aggression, and territorial control. This behavior was initially seen in animals such as amoebas, fish, hamsters, and monkeys. Nevertheless, studies conducted recently have found that there is evidence of pheromones in human beings. Whether or not these chemicals affect, exist in humans, has been a subject for debate in the scientific community. When a child shows a flicker of understanding when talking about Pheromones, we feel that the objective of the meaning of Pheromones being spread, being achieved.